NMP Winter Newsletter
Client: Jodie Needham Fitness (JNF)
Small Changes Flip Journal
32-page, spiral-bound, easel back journal for JNF clients. Design by NMP using JNF typefaces and color scheme from email and phone briefs and a few rough sample pages from other sources. Final printing by Econoprint Racine from NMP print-ready files. For this project, I prepared an estimate and JNF paid in two parts—half to begin the work and the balance upon completion.
Additional one-off projects specific to workshops offered by JNF with similar branding. These projects have been completed on-demand with end-of-the-month invoicing.
These product photos by Carl at Econoprint Racine:
Client: Norfolk State University Career Services
Client: Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
The Resource Guide for Historically Underrepresented Populations (sample pages in a PDF at the link will open in a new window) was under intermittent development for seven months.
Components of Work on Resource Guide
- Implementation of the revised Harvard Style Guide (color palette and support graphics) mid-production
- Editorial reorganization (writing) for section continuity
- Graphic development (maps & pointers) and placement—I’ve only visited Boston once, so I was spending some quality time with Google maps
- Proofing to make sure businesses were still open and contact information was correct.
- Final output to WCAG 2.0 AA standards including prep (many steps to follow in InDesign) and remediation (fixing any issues after PDF output)
- Oh yeah, the page layout and design.
Some Additional Harvard Chan ODI Projects
Client: Off The Pews
In August, the Summer Newsletter was released with a cover story recapping the Summer Program.
Client: S. Himmelstein & Company
Client: Off The Pews
My official role for Off The Pews is Website Administrator. If you’ve ever worked for a non-profit, you know there are a “few” other projects I take on for this client. I am a member on the Program Committee and the summer program is currently under way.
Components of Work for OTP
- Website administration of offthepews.org (blog posts, event calendar, all other updates as needed)
- Member of Program Committee
- Production of quarterly online newsletter
- View the Spring 2022 Off The Pews Newsletter (opens in another window)
- Design work for recruiting materials for programs: JPGs like the one above, Google forms for registration, collection and dissemination of registration information to Program Committee
Client: NC State Poole College of Management Career Center
NC State Poole returned for 2022 to make annual updates to two publications. The Resume and Cover Letter Style Guide goes into production first each year because it is in demand in the spring and summer as students are applying for positions. Also, several of the pages from the RCLSG appear in the more comprehensive Career Resources Guide.
Client: Texas A&M University Career Center
The Aggie Career Success Handbook BlueToad edition for Texas A&M University Career Center.